Apprendre à voir par la peinture
13 janvier - 17 mars
Learning to see through painting , according to the brilliant intuition of Jean Ousset, whose journeys are made for our time, these are 8 immersion sessions in European pictorial heritage, from the origins to the present day, led by Valérie d’Aubigny , for :
– appropriate works of art, reflections of our civilization and thus get to know them better in order to love them better.
– gain confidence in your own judgment, experience the freedom to seek beauty in everything in order to be nourished by it.
– become a link in the chain of transmission yourself.
From the Sistine Chapel to Northern Schools, the great Spanish painters the French Impressionists of 18 th century French to contemporary quality …
- No prerequisite of knowledge in art.
- All generations combined: this is the richness of the exchange.
- On site or from a distance, take the time to observe and describe the paintings as a group.
- Passion, good humor and simplicity in the context of a work that has proven itself.
Practical information : 16-hour cycle provided on site with eight sessions on Wednesday evenings from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at 49 rue des Renaudes, 75017 Paris. Possibility to follow the cycle remotely by zoom.
Registration here: https://www.ichtus.fr/espace-formations/apprendre-a-voir/